All of our Scooters come with an amazing
12 month engine warranty/3,000 mile***, plus a 90 day manufacturer defective parts warranty.*
By purchasing any product through our website you agree and are bound by this warranty.
We have live tech help available to walk you through most any issue, free of charge during business hours! However, if you get in over your head, No Sweat! Just let us know and we’ll help you try to find a small engine repair center and generally they can help (labor is not much, normally between 40 to 50 dollars). Much cheaper than the brands that charge $2,000 and up for a 50 cc Scooter.
We cover parts only, so if you need a part just send us back the defective part and we will send you a brand new replacement.
***One year (12 months) or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS: THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL VEHICLES, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE OF ANY COMPONENT OR PART.
- The GS Motorworks Scooter Limited Standard Warranty
- Shipping cost of sending us back the defective part.
- Compensation for inconvenience or loss of use.
- The cost of third party labor and any additional parts required to remove the defective parts and to complete installation of a replacement part.
- Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated housings, etc.) including those simply scratched during shipping (only actual cracks and breaks will be replaced when shipping damage occurs) brakes, brakes handles, seats, lights, belts, tires and batteries. (Manufacturer only provides starter batteries that may last only a week or two, we recommend picking up a new battery at any Auto parts department cost should be no more that $30-$45)
- Any consequential or incidental damages, such as the cost of a rental car, loss of income, towing charges, telephone calls, property damage, or legal fee and costs.
- Extreme riding, racing or competition
- Use as a commercial or rental vehicle
- Vandalism, fire or theft
- Crash or accident
- Unauthorized outside repair
- Warranty does not cover any towing or shipping charges to and from delivery/pickup points.
Remember Warranty is effective only if:
- The product is completely and correctly assembled by any end users, including tightening and checking of all bolts, nuts, screws and sealing them with a thread lock adhesive.
- The product is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose.
- The product receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments (this includes consistent but is not limited to oil changes and air filter cleaning).
- The customer must supply a signed copy of the receipt emailed to the email address supplied by the customer at the time of purchase.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING YOUR ORDER YOU MUST CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAVE ANOTHER COPY SENT OUT. WITHOUT YOUR SIGNED RECEIPT YOU CANNOT RETURN ANY PRODUCT NO MATTER HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN IN YOUR POSESSION.
CUSTOMERS WILL NEED TO PRINT OUT THE RECIEPT AND FAX/EMAIL/MAIL IN A SIGNED COPY ALONG WITH A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED I.D.